For those who are considering exporting, the story of starting from scratch can be a little daunting. While tasks such as determining the product to be exported, making decisions regarding the production process, shaping supplier cooperation, targeting the market and determining the market have already great challenges, exporting with tasks such as exporting process, branding process, planning for online success; can get really messy. Therefore, the answer to the question of “what should those who want to export do” is very comprehensive. To understand the scope of the subject, let’s make a summary list for the jobs to be done by those who are new to e-export:
- What are you going to sell abroad? Determine the product or service! While doing this, take advantage of Google’s data analysis tools. Believe in the importance of determining the market by product or product by market.
- Which country or countries will you export to? Determine the market! Again, Google offers solutions to exporters and e-exporting websites with some very effective tools. By getting support from experts to monitor, analyze and evaluate this data, you can make the issue of market determination much more precise.
- How and where will you procure the product or service? Determine the supply! The subject of supply, which is one of the main items of export and trade, is a very comprehensive subject. Here, determining the supplier, cooperation with the supplier and purchasing processes require professionalism.
- Make clear and consistent decisions on delivery, shipping and payment. Later, many work items will be determined depending on these. Set up an online payment system with an international security certificate.
- Get a simple and clear website that can be translated in different languages. Remember that the website is your store to the world. Be aware that the content of your website is as important as its design.
- Get support for your website integration and e-transformation. Here, you are going to need some software tools. While acquiring the technology in question, be careful to choose institutions that will continue to support you in the future.
- Have analyzes for your products on the axis of global marketplaces and create advertisement and product content by making decisions based on these analyzes. Pay attention to what the analytics say.
- Get online marketing support in line with the ethnic-local texture of the market you focus on for your product or service. Thus, you can strengthen your bond with the market and stand out because you work according to the expectations of the market.
- Get reports from experts on measurement and analysis in digital marketing and see the obstacles in reaching the best result by constantly determining action accordingly.
- Believe in the importance of visual, video and text content that will promote the product / service for you. Invest in quality content. Be aware of the importance of content in promoting your product and service. Focus on content that is original, SEO-compliant, of high quality and that can compete with other content in its field.
- Get professional support for influencer marketing. Know that not every popular person can represent your product or service, and you should be careful when choosing.
- Investigate domain-specific export incentives on different topics such as marketing, taxation, travel. Work with partners who can advise you on e-Export government support.
Get Professional Support!
As seen above, the list of requirements to start exporting is quite long. Moreover, each of these business items has very detailed business processes within itself. If so, it seems more likely that you will achieve the best result when looking at the whole, by getting support from the best in the field for each job. After taking the decision to export, it can offer a very important comfort to get consultancy from impartial people who have experienced the business with different product types, different export volumes before. So, how can you make things easier with professional support at the stage you are considering exporting?
Determine Your Export Target and Hit the Road with Professionals!
Bringing a product to a consumer in another country requires detailed and meticulous work in every respect. Both the process of performing the procedures are detailed and it is challenging to offer a service specific to a different culture, to promote and explain the product or to reach the market. Here it is important to get professional support for a range of tasks ranging from how to export, how to reach the market and how to follow the after-sales process. It can be ensured that the process proceeds in a very healthy way from the very beginning, with steps such as making a systematic optimization and advancing with people who are experts in their business. Another issue that is as important as all these is that it can provide e-export structuring, which is generally known as internet export. Let’s take a look at the steps in front of those who are considering exporting one by one:
Determining Product and Supply
When you decide to export, the first step is to clarify the product and where you will source the product.
Determining the Market
It is necessary to determine a specific market, to set up a strategy accordingly, and to complete the documents required by the market in question.
Detailed and comprehensive research on issues such as certificates or documents required for the product you export, up-to-date government support and incentives, market analysis, competitor analysis is important for success.
After determining the product, where the product will be procured, and which market it will be exported to, a comprehensive research is made for these specific topics and the export process begins step by step. Managing the whole process and keeping it up-to-date requires expertise.
Making export online is important to save time and progress quickly. On the other hand, it is inevitable to open up to a very wide market, to the world. For those who are considering exporting, the issue of e-export should be taken into consideration and a road map should be drawn accordingly from the very beginning of the process. During the export start-up phase, getting support from experts in a very comprehensive area ranging from brand setup to online marketing, from market analysis to site creation, from e-export procedures to content will save time and money.
As ihracat.in team, we focus on making the exciting process even more motivating for people who are considering exporting. For this purpose, we set up a special team for you with experts in measurement, analysis and target setting.