In a world where needs are met online, the efforts of institutions that do not have an online presence to promote their services or products are limited. For this purpose, social media studies, online advertisements and corporate website presence should be provided in an integrated manner. The digital existence process, which starts with a corporate website, remains at an initial level that cannot be finalized by many institutions, companies or individuals. The reason for this is that, contrary to popular belief, providing corporate digital assets is not limited to “opening a website for the company”. A website, social media page, or any space on the internet exists with content. In order for the website to survive, original quality content that is constantly updated, compatible with search engine optimization, benefiting the user and representing the institution is required. Creating website content, such as creating, editing and designing a website, is also a professional job. By considering multiple details, effective content studies can be done that both attract the attention of the search engine and benefit the user. So, why is it important to get corporate website content service and how should corporate website content be?
Is It Necessary to Get Corporate Website Content?
The website, which will represent the institution and describe the product or service offered, should contain visual, video and text content under certain headings. A hollow website is not seen by the search engine, that is, it is not indexed and does not give confidence to the user. Similarly, a website with insufficient content or not prepared in professional hands cannot both succeed in appearing in the search engine, and cannot give confidence to the user or be impressive enough. For these two main reasons, professional support is required for corporate website contents. So how about good website content?
How Should Corporate Website Content Be?
When it comes to searches such as corporate web content and website content, getting support from professionals who are experts in this field is a long-term investment. The common features of the contents that add value to a web page can be listed as follows:
- It is very important to have original content.
- It must be long enough to compete in similar subjects.
- A content that has sub-titles and explains the subject by dividing it into titles should be studied.
- In order to present a plain and easy-to-read content, it is important that it has a structure that can present item-by-item narration where necessary. On the other hand, sentences should not be too long. Consecutive sentences should not start with the same word.
- It should be written in accordance with current keyword analysis. It should be optimized for keyword usage.
- Content that contains the keywords in sufficient proportion and in the right distribution, but not written to use keywords, should be written.
- It should be content that can provide clear and accurate information and be beneficial to the reader for their search in the search engine.
- Supporting it with visual and video narrations and directing them to comment or share is also an important determinant.
- What stays in the reader’s mind, makes them want to share or keep
- It should be in a structure that maintains the corporate language and can offer integrity with the designed corporate culture.
- It should be able to link to other pages on the website with the right words within the content.
Who Prepares Corporate Web Page Content?
It is of great importance to get support from people who are experts in that subject in order to achieve really good results in a subject. This is also the case for SEO-friendly content that educated people think can easily be written in their native language. In order to produce content suitable for search engine optimization, it is necessary to carry some qualifications.So, what are the features that the people you will receive corporate content support should have?
- Knowing search engine optimization
- Being able to apply and place the keywords in the text in the right proportion in the right distribution without disturbing the reading flow.
- Being able to build content with hints that will persuade the user to stay longer on the relevant website
- To reach sufficient word length without being repetitive and boring.
- Being able to produce completely original content every time, even if the same topic is given over and over again.
- To be able to make the text readable quickly with the use of titles and explanations.
- Ability to write content that functions like a seller to persuade to buy a product or service
In Which Situations Do e-Commerce Product Contents Fail?
The common failure reasons seen in most of the corporate website contents that were not prepared by the experts of the subject were analyzed. Some of these can be listed as follows:
- Copying other content written and published on similar topics
- Putting the same content on all of them if there are similar products on the same website
- Not doing competitor analysis on how many words the content should be
- Not using the necessary keywords in the content, not being able to distribute the keywords correctly in the text, writing the content without keywords or making it a keyword stack.
- Presenting the content in a long and hard-to-read chunk without breaking it into headings
- Inability to present headlines and flow of content in collaboration with the focus keyword
- Not providing links from content to other pages
- Not providing useful information to the user in the content
Content For Seo / Content For User?
Many e-commerce businesses and sometimes content writers fall into conflict here. In fact, a truly successful corporate website content already satisfies the user and has a good score for SEO. It should be noted that the work called SEO here is based on the algorithm the search engine uses to select good content. SEO is not just a formula.
In summary; It is important to get support from experienced and trained experts for quality corporate website content with strong technical competence and readable content. In the content printing process; Tips such as getting information about the websites they have prepared content for before and requesting sample content from people who will produce SEO-oriented content can also be considered.