The idea of trading across borders sounds very appealing. However, selling products abroad requires a professional solution process that requires a lot of equipment and skills. Production, supply, storage, stock follow-up, market finding, marketing, exporting products abroad, following the legal process and exporting in accordance with current regulations, and even following the after-sales process, each of which is very detailed in itself and requires expertise. to continue in harmony with each other… The success of all these business items determines the success of exports. One of the important issues for exporting companies is to ensure the awareness of the experience of the company and the quality it offers. This is where export content gains importance. It is necessary to focus on the subject of content, to prepare professional content and to update them from time to time, whether it is for sale through online marketplaces, on its own website or just for promotional purposes. So, how should the content be prepared for export?
What are the Export Contents?
It is important that exporting companies have catalogs describing their products. Thus, it is possible to share information to introduce products to customers in different countries, to explain the production process and to communicate. Ten years ago, exporting companies made very detailed and careful studies for their product catalogues, and attached great importance to these catalogs in all their marketing plans. Today, it is possible to share product and company information with a website. However, website content should be of high quality and detailed. We can group the website contents of exporting companies as follows:
- Website company information contents
- Website category contents
- Website product contents
- Product and company photos
- Video content
All the above-mentioned content is being prepared for the website. However, it is also important for a company to effectively use social media tools for international product sales. Therefore, social media contents should be prepared in accordance with the structure of each medium and up-to-date. Content that will make the user want to follow should be presented. The product contents on the website or the blog contents of the e-export site, if any, can also be shared on social media with remarkable designs.
All the above-mentioned content is being prepared for the website. However, it is also important for a company to effectively use social media tools for international product sales. Therefore, social media contents should be prepared in accordance with the structure of each medium and up-to-date. Content that will arouse the user’s desire to follow should be presented. The product contents on the website or the blog contents of the e-export site, if any, can also be shared on social media with remarkable designs.
How to Write Export Contents?
Among the export website content, SEO compatible content that makes the company site visible in the search engine is of great importance. For SEO-focused website content, it is necessary to get support from content writers who have knowledge on this subject, and to provide detailed information about the product and company to the author. SEO analyzes that will guide the content writer correctly are also essential. In line with the analysis, the keyword list, word count information, title information and in-site link information should be presented to the author in order for the content to compete with other content related to the subject. On this axis, the experienced e-commerce content writer should write the necessary original content about the company and about the product or categories. Images that are compatible with the content should also be used, and care should be taken in choosing images.
Working with content producers who are experts in their fields and SEO experts who will guide them for the content process of the export company will make a significant difference. Now let’s talk about how to write the content on the categories, landing pages, corporate pages and product / service pages on the e-export site:
- Content should be rewritten, even for the same subject or product, and a content should not be copied to another page. Creating original content is the most important rule. After the content is written, a palagrialism test should be done and it should be checked to what extent they are original.
- The length of the content on the competitors’ e-export sites on the same subject should be analyzed and the content that can compete with them should be written. Thus, the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on this subject is given to the search engine here.
- The contents should be updated from time to time.
- Keywords in the content should be found with the help of relevant digital tools, words and their synonyms should be used in the text, starting with the highest search volume.
- Some of the keywords with very high search volume should also be used in the titles.
- The text must be divided into subheadings.
- There should be an easy-to-read narrative rather than lengthy paragraphs under each heading. For this purpose, item-by-item explanation is a very important aid.
- Sentences should not be too long.
- Sentences that start with the same words one after the other should not be formed.
- Spelling, punctuation error and expression disorder directly affect the quality of the content.
- Connecting sentences with conjunctions is a search engine’s favorite method.
- Images and videos expressing the subject should support the text.
- Images and videos should also be given names containing relevant keywords in the background.
Content Subject is Very Important at Ihracat.in!
Content is a very important determinant for success in e-commerce and e-export. Being aware of this and investing in quality and original content makes a big difference. In this axis, it is necessary to work with professionals who have mastered each of the above items and can produce original content quickly. The content team is given great importance in Ihracat.in. People who can write quality content are trained on SEO and content work is carried out in a systematic way. Plagiarism control is done for each content. Before each content, keyword determination and title determination work, minimum content length optimization is done. All this is prepared on a trackable platform. The process is constantly controlled and constantly improved. Thus, successful results are obtained in terms of appearing on the first page of the search engine researches to be made by the target audience on the subject of the success of the content.